Wireless Tower Crews
WIRELESS TOWER CREWS
SAC Wireless is a leading builder and maintainer of wireless network infrastructure in the telecommunications industry. SAC is currently looking to hire all levels of cell tower construction crew positions based out of New Brighton, MN. Entry level to experienced candidates may apply. Pay based on experience.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to
with the heading "New Brighton Tower Crew".
We hope to hear from you soon!
JOB TITLE: Tower Tech I
WAGE CLASSIFICATION: Hourly/Non-exempt
At SAC Wireless, it's our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technology services. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the country choose SAC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join SAC and help shape our future while creating yours.
SAC designs, builds and maintains end-to-end network infrastructure for telecommunications, enterprise and public sector customers. An industry leader with highly trained and certified professionals providing best-in- class network solutions and services.
SUMMARY: Begin to develop an understanding of the wireless industry. 40-60% of time spent onsite climbing Cell Towers. Techs must back up the lead tower hand when working top side and back up the tower foreman when on the ground. Learn and develop an understanding for color coding, weatherproofing, grounding, etc. (as it pertains to the SOW at hand).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
- Required to work at heights installing telecom equipment/materials on towers, monopoles, etc. including mounts, radios, and antennas
- Interprets various documents (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer specifications, etc.) to ensure proper installation of antenna systems using technical expertise, and knowledge of blueprints and diagrams.
- A willingness to travel when required.
Successful Completion of Required Training (ref pages 14 and 123 of IIPP):
- First Aid/BBP @ CPR
- SACW IIPP
- PPE use and requirements
- Lock out Tag out
- RF Awareness
- SACW on board/protocols
- GHS (formally MSDS)
- Special equipment (aerial lift, forklift, Back hoe, capstan etc.)
- Safety conscious
- Quick learners
- Able to take direction
- Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day
- Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable company.
- Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
- Onsite at job locations.
- Potential exposure to outdoor elements.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.