4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
FORKLIFT OPERATORS WANTED
Pentair delivers industry leading products, services and solutions that help people make the best use of the resources they rely on most. Our technology moves the world forward by ensuring that water is plentiful,
useful and pure, and that critical equipment and those near it are protected. Collaborating with industry partners, governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and other companies, we serve a wide
variety of customers in the residential and commercial, industrial, food and beverage, infrastructure, and energy verticals. With 2016 revenues of $4.9 billion and approximately 26,000 employees worldwide, the company operates as One Pentair, driven by purpose, led by vision, guided by process, and united by its Win Right Values.
Business Unit Overview
Electrical designs, manufactures, and services products that protect some of the world’s most sensitive equipment, as well as heat management solutions designed to provide thermal protection to temperature sensitive fluid applications, and engineered electrical and fastening products for electrical, mechanical and civil applications.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Performs various warehouse duties so customer orders, inventory, equipment and facility are processed and managed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Performs receiving, storage, picking, checking, and loading duties in accordance with Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP) as well as Machine Operating Procedures (MOP).
• Performs transactions necessary to maintain accurate records and inventory balances.
• Operates various warehouse equipment
• Maintains equipment including safety checks.
• Complies with all applicable safety procedures and report unsafe conditions or potential safety hazards to Team Leader or appropriate resource.
• Maintains a clean, safe and organized work area.
• Notifies Team Leader or other appropriate resource when problems arise concerning equipment, operations, materials, inventory, documentation, etc.
• Meets established performance standards to ensure production schedules are met.
• Ensures that product meets Pentair’s quality specifications.
• Participates actively as a team member through continuous improvement activities to meet customer needs.
• May be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Job Requirements & Skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or G.E.D
• Minimum 1 year warehouse work experience preferred
• Forklift (stand-up, joyce controls) experience required
• Experience operating RF scanner and software
• Computer experience with Windows Word, Excel, Outlook, JD Edwards and the Internet.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of shipping and receiving processes
• Knowledge of safety policies and procedures, and ability to promote compliance with them.
• Skill in analytical thinking and problem solving
• Skill in communicating effectively through oral and written communications
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstance and have the ability to thrive in a constantly
changing business environment.
• Ability to operate equipment necessary to process. i.e. RF scanner, forklift, shrink wrapper, bander, battery
charger, dock levers,
• Ability to function in a high stress, high pressure environment, with a positive attitude.
PENTAIR EMPLOYEE CORE VALUES:
All employees must adhere to the following core values: high performance, respect, integrity, candor,engaged leadership and accountability.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates can apply online at
www.pentair.com/careers, or by emailing a resume to
Apply for Forklift Operators
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly