We are currently looking for a Mechanical Assembler for a client in Stafford. Looking for an experienced Electrical / Mechanical assembler who can read schematics and blueprints / do basic soldering, electrical wiring.
Over 2+ years of experience in a working environment as an Electrical/Mechanical Assembler
•Sharp, innovative, goal-oriented quicker learner, and interpersonal skills
•Assemble per blueprints, schematics, drawings, etc…
• High School Education
• 1+ year – Tech or College
• Built and tested E/M assemblies.
• Experience in using drill presses and hand tools,
• Understands watts and volts and basic wiring
• Contribute "hands-on" in our manufacturing area
• Experience in food sorting machinery,
• Performed mechanical assembly, function tested and some visual inspection on PC board, test power supplies and local power box for each machine.
• Can manufacture and troubleshoot PCB’s, power supplies or other assemblies down to the component level.
Please apply to ProStaff.com if interested.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.