Pro Staff is currently hiring for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic located in the St. Paul area! This individual will be responsible for assisting with diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance on large automotive vehicles. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity!
APPLY NOW or call us for more information at 651-291-7811!
Hours: 1st shift, Monday - Friday
Pay: $20-$25/hour DOE
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Inspect and tests all machinery and equipment
- Detect malfunctions and diagnose problems and make repairs
- Dismantle machinery and install new equipment as needed
- Start and test machinery
- Repair defective pairs and adjust functional and structural parts
- Perform maintenance on machines and equipment
- Set up and operate machines used for maintenance and repair
- Other duties may include arc-welding equipment, soldering, or welding equipment
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 35lbs
- Must be comfortable with frequent standing, bending, and moving
- 3 - 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Must be comfortable complete a background check or drug screen as necessary
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
- 401k retirement plans
- Medical, dental/vision and life plans
- Paid holidays
- Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.