Pro Staff is currently in search for experienced Mechanical Assemblers in the Vadnais Heights area for a leading Manufacture in the Sheet Metal Industry! Job duties include various simple and complex assembly activities to form complete units and sub-assemblies. Hours are 1st shift, 6AM - 2:30PM, Monday - Friday. Pay is $14-15/hour, DOE.
Apply NOW, send your resume to email@example.com, or give us a call at 651-291-7811 for more information!
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for assembling mechanical/electrical assemblies consisting of a varying number of components and detail to meet specifications and quality/safety requirements.
- Assemble mechanical devices referring to specs, prints, layouts, and Standard Work Procedures
- Check and adjust for balance, alignment, tension, spacing, physical dimensions, outputs and adjustable parameters.
- Use a variety of manual and automated mechanical and electrical tools.
- Assemble electrical parts and components of basic to moderate complexity
- Responsible for the preparing of wires, parts, components and structures to assemble electrical wire harness and sub-assemblies.
- Strip, crimp, splice, tin and/or solder wires and install wires into connectors.
- Perform electrical bonding of structures for the purpose of grounding electrical parts.
- Verify proper routing and secure wire harness.
- Prepare finished product for shipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Mechanical Assembly experience
- Must be able to complete a background check and drug test
- Must have proof of High School Diploma or GED
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
- 401k retirement plans
- Medical, dental/vision and life plans
- Paid holidays
- Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.