Pro Staff has a temp-to-hire opportunity for a skilled Production Lead on 3rd shift! Candidates will lead and monitor work for assembly and machine operators, complete training for new employees, visually inspect parts for defects, and maintain and supervise production area.
Hours are from Sunday-Thursday 10:45 pm-7:15 am (OT may be required)
Pay $16-17/hour depending on experience.
Other job duties include but not limited to:
- Leading and monitor work of Machine Operators and Assemblers
- Complete training for all new employees
- Communicating with team members, technicians, and upper management
- Inspect, check, and review labels, documents, and paperwork
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues
- Ensure work station cleanliness
- Provide coaching and feedback to employees as necessary
- Follow work and employee safety guidelines and instructions
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of lead/supervisor experience
- High School degree or GED required
- Plastic injection molding experience is preferred
- Good Written and Verbal Communication
- Basic to Intermediate computer, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience
- Strong leader that is able to make decisions and solve problems
Apply Now! Or call the Little Canada office at 651-291-7811 for more information.
Pro Staff offers benefits such as:
*401k retirement plans
*Medical, dental/vision and life plans
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.