Are you an experienced mechanic? Have you repaired large industrial automotive equipment? We have a job for you available on 1st shift in the White Bear Lake area! The hours are 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday - Friday. The starting wage can range between $18 - $22/hr based on experience.
Essential Job Functions
• Troubleshoot equipment to evaluate repairs that are needed on pumps/heavy equipment
• Perform rework and repairs on manufactured equipment
• Connect hydraulic lines and fill with oil in preparation for testing
• Troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical problems and complete appropriate repairs
• Perform work on the production floor 100% of the time using the following welding equipment: torch, grinder, saw, air arc, forklift, crane, drill press, common hand tools, blueprints, testing equipment and welding supplies
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Certification (ASE, MACS) or further education as an automotive mechanic, preferred
• 2-4 years’ experience working with heavy construction equipment preferred
• CDL driver’s license with current health card preferred
• Solid understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
*401k retirement plans
*Medical, dental/vision and life plans
*Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.