Pro Staff is currently hiring for skilled Industrial Painters to start right away! Candidates must have previous Industrial Painting experience, automotive background is preferred. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity with a great company!
Hours: 2nd shift, 3:30PM - 2:00AM (Monday-Thursday)
Pay: $18-$22/hour DOE
APPLY NOW or give us a call for more information at 651-291-7811!
Job duties include but not limited to:
• Review work orders and paint specs
• Obtain and mix paint ingredients in accordance
• Transport parts or units to be painted into the paint booth or prepping areas using forklift or hand truck
• Inspect parts to be painted to ensure parts are clear of contaminant
• Assemble painting equipment, connect paint containers and ensure that pumps are properly cleaned and connected
• Spray units by hand to ensure proper paint application
• Continuously inspect painted parts or units to ensure proper coating application
• Inspect waste containers for signs of leakage
• High school diploma or equivalent, required
• 1+ years experience in automotive or industrial equipment painting
• Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Previous experience painting heavy mechanical equipment, preferred
• Must be able to complete a drug screen, background check, and physical
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
*401k retirement plans
*Medical, dental/vision and life plans
*Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.