Material Handler 2nd shift
Days: Sunday, Monday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $12.24 - $14.50 / hr based on qualifications
Within the safety guidelines for operation of warehouse equipment and delivery vehicles, ships, receives, and distributes all products and gaming supplies related to the company.
Handles products of monetary value/gaming supplies shipped/received and distributed.
- Receives, stores, and transports equipment, products, and supplies to appropriate departments, using industrial equipment or vehicles, per the posted schedule.
- Driving is an essential function of this job. Team members must adhere to the driving standards determined by the Gaming Enterprise.
- Conducts inventory of incoming food products to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Places product in proper location to ensure rotation of inventory.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Six months experience in a warehouse environment.
- Valid driver's license is required with good driving record.
- Must pass pre-employment physical exam.
- Industrial Truck Driving permit or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment (forklift)
- On feet or standing 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Exposure to odors, fumes and inclement weather.