South-Town Refrigeration is committed to and built on service excellence. We have over 60 years of experience in the HVAC and Refrigeration industry. The company has been focused on three fundamental strategies: 1. develop and nurture a pool of highly skilled, dedicated employees; 2. Continually embrace new technologies and engineering solutions that save energy and improve management of work space and production
environments; and 3. an ongoing commitment to customer service. With a comprehensive approach we design, engineer, build, install and service our customers needs.
South-Town Refrigeration offers a comprehensive benefits packing including company paid dental, life and short-term disability; 401k with a guaranteed profit sharing; health insurance with a company HSA match; vacation and holiday pay; on-going training; licensing reimbursement program; a focus on work/life balance and so much more! Come join a team commited to developing employees who take a high level of pride in their work!
The Mechanical Engineeer/Estimator is responsible for:
* Designing all or parts of refrigeration systems
* Obtaining required info from plans and pricing from vendors to assemble job estimates
* Organizing pricing for sales
* Participating in kick off meeting with job site foremean and assist with questions
* Providing Shop or Parts Manager with a materials list
Apply for Mechanical Engineer/Estimator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly