Medical Technology Jobs with an Eight-Time Top Workplace
Tactile Medical has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Star Tribune for eight consecutive years. Top Workplaces recognizes the most progressive Minnesota companies based on employee survey responses.
Our employees abide by the following company goals and values:
- Focus on and advocate for the patient
- Help caregivers provide quality care
- Manage all relationships with respect and honesty
- Adhere to quality standards
- Offer a fun, fulfilling and safe workplace
- Provide opportunities for professional growth
Here are job roles we often hire for:
- Quality Analyst Technician
- Reimbursement Coordinator
- Order Intake Coordinator
- Mechanical Engineer
- Case Management Specialist
Tactile Medical is also dedicated to giving back to the community. We create opportunities to engage our employee talent to serve and positively impact our workplace community and our broader Northeast Minneapolis community.