3rd Shift Service Desk Technician
Pro Staff in Chanhassen is seeking a qualified Service Desk Technician to contribute to ongoing success and growth for a Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota company in Chaska, MN. The Service Desk Technician will be responsible for supporting field-based activities and providing support to technicians.
Hours: Thursday - Sunday, 8pm - 6:30am
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Some College or Technical School preferred
- Experience working in LAN/WAN environments
- Familiarity with service ticketing systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Developing thorough understanding of Statement of Work
- Complete pre-notification calls to project sites and technicians
- Perform technician interviews
- Collect required data and information
- Escalate issues to assigned resources
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with vendors
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.