Pro Staff in Chanhassen is seeking multiple experienced candidates for a Project Manager role with a manufacturing company in Chaska, MN. The Project Manager is responsible for successfully managing the delivery of the company’s professional services for assigned customers and projects.
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
• Develop comprehensive project plans including critical path and associated timelines
• Assist in ensuring project specific milestones are achieved
• Issue and risk management
• Coordinating quality control
• Responsible for financial success of project by managing costs and margins
• Manage overall project plan and execution
• Facilitating project-related internal and external meetings
• Completing project specific evaluations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
• 3-5 years of related experience in Project Management role
• Board understanding of technological (LAN/WAN) environments
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite tools
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience involving low voltage services and high voltage electrical services
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.