Pro Staff in Chanhassen is looking for experienced Project Coordinator with a manufacturing company in Chaska, MN. The Project Coordinator is responsible for project coordination, data management and customer and vendor interface tasks.
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
• Material procurement and tracking,
• Project documentation and inventory support
• Management of project deliverables
• Lift ordering and management of lift vendors
• Data collection for financial reporting
• Manage project data within systems and tools
• Coordinate with specific vendor contacts and complete site verification calls to customer end user locations
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
• 3 years of related business experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite tools and Microsoft Excel
• Exposure to technological (LAN/WAN) environments
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to accurately track, troubleshoot and problem solve
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience with ERP systems
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.