The Edina Pro Staff office is partnering with a company in Bloomington that is looking for a Department Coordinator with a can-do attitude to assist the customer service department. This is a long-term temporary opportunity paying $18/hr.
• Entering customer orders into the computer system
• Setting up new customer accounts, scanning and filing documents
• Record keeping management of off-site records
• Distributing various incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Performing back-up receptionist duties when needed
• Maintaining department office machines
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma required
• Previous office experience required, including 1- 2 years previous supervisory experience
• Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized
• Ability to work overtime when needed
• A pre-employment background check will be preformed
Please forward your resume to Edina@prostaff.com or visit www.prostaff.com for more information about opportunities available with Pro Staff. For additional information or questions please call 952-893-0499.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.