2nd Shift Technical Support Associate
Pro Staff in Chanhassen is seeking a Technical Support Associate for an Information Technology company in Chaska, MN recognized as one of the Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota 3 years in a row. The Technical Support role will support all field-based activities, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 11am - 7:30pm
- Thorough understanding of Statement of Work
- Data and information collection
- General technical support
- Positive communication
- Working directly with field teams to troubleshoot
- Conduct technician interviews as needed
- Uphold positive relationships with vendors
- Minimum 2-4 years relevant experience
- Some College or Technical School preferred
- Experience in LAN/WAN environments
- Experience with low voltage services
- Troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Superb communication and customer service skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.