We are currently looking for an experienced Rope Fabricator for a manufacturing company in the Southwest part of Houston. This position will be responsible for performing fabrication, proof loading and testing process on high performance synthetic fiber ropes and assemblies. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that offers great benefits upon permanent hire.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures all quality standards and requirements are met in fabrication, inspection and packaging tasks
- Complete all tasks efficiently and correctly as assigned by supervisory and planning personnel
- Adhere strictly to all rigging related procedures and instructions while performing any and all tasks
- Report any deficiencies in material, product, or process immediately per current procedures
- Complete all inventory and packaging entries as required ensuring that the information is correct and accurate
- Be available for any shift where training requirements are identified
- Understand and apply the Quality Policy, quality documentation, and company objectives to all tasks assigned
- Act in a safe manner in all activities performed and promote the Safety Program in all processes and procedures
- Act in a courtesy and professional manner during customer onsite visits or off site fabrication jobs
- Manufacturing or Fabrication experience preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to run small hand tools and shop equipment
- Ability to identify potential issues and proactively recommend and implement solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with other functions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight timelines
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.