Forklift Driver/ Order Picker
Do you have experience working as a Forklift driver? Do you enjoy working in the warehouse industry? If so, then apply to this position! The Minneapolis Pro Staff team is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill our opening role acting as a Forklift Driver/ Order Picker! In this role you will be responsible for accurately pick production work orders and transport each order from the warehouse to the production line. We are seeking individuals who pay attention to detail, can work in a fast paced environment, and are comfortable standing on cement floors for up to 8 hours per day.
- Pick items for work orders and inventory requisitions
- Maintain and communicate accurate warehouse documentation, i.e. cycle counts, location tags, pick lists and component identification
- Physically count and verify all outgoing materials in an accurate and timely manner
- Follow safe material handling procedures per OSHA compliance
- Frequent lifting of up to 45 pounds (30+ times per day)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate a large number of related and unrelated task
- Comfortable completing mathematical calculations using percent, decimals and metric conversions
- High School Diploma
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
This position would be a 1st or 2nd shift, long term temporary position!
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please call the Minneapolis Pro Staff team at 612-339-2220 or apply directly to this post!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.