International Tax Manager
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for an Global Compensation Manager to join our Global Compensation team. Someone who loves to collaborate, has the ability to provide technical expertise during client implementations, and contribute to overall company success. You will directly contribute to our exponential growth by overseeing the implementation of global compensation services for our clients. This position is to be worked out of our Headquarter office in Minneapolis, MN and under the direction of our VP of Global Finance. We are open to offering relocation benefits.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven global compensation professional, then we want to speak to you!
Global Compensation Manager Overview
You would be responsible for ensuring team members are fully engaged in their roles and are meeting expected deadlines as well as service as a subject matter expert and external client resource.
What your day as a Global Compensation Manager looks like:
- Administer and serve as the expert in all functions of the expatriate compensation services including but not limited to; balance sheets, cost projections, global compensation accumulation, global payroll and other related global compensation services
- Collaborate with client services and technology team to ensure seamless service to clients
- Provide technical expertise for RFP preparation and representation within the sales process including participation in best and final presentations
- Oversee client implementation of global compensation services
- Seek new revenue opportunities and service enhancements
- Develop and monitor productivity enhancements
- Point of escalation for client and/or relocating employee related issues as needed
- Evaluate and recommend improvements for current compensation delivery processes and procedures
- Determine baseline service performance metrics and set goals for excellence
- Assess developmental needs and assist in the initial and ongoing training and education opportunities
- Conduct quarterly and annual performance reviews with recommendations for salary increases, promotions, and disciplinary action as appropriate
- Provide guidance for team members regarding the resolution of routine as well as complex operational and customer service situations
- Participate in the interviewing, hiring, and retention of highly engaged employees
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational and consultative skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Understand global relocation services and operational delivery
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in expat compensation management services or related field
- Global travel experience or working across cultures preferred
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for International Tax Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly