Recruiting Coordinator - South Metro (Contract)
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our client's team in the south metro! This person will play a key role in providing administrative support to the human resources team. Assist in selecting candidates, set up phone interviews and onboard new employees. This is a contract position helping out for four to eight weeks during our client's busy season.
- Coordinate calendars and scheduling for candidate phone and in-person interviews.
- Manage pre-employment screenings process and maintain corresponding reports and documents.
- Providing administrative support in the areas of employee recruitment, hiring, retention, and evaluation.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and terminated employee processes.
- Collaborate with HR teams within each business unit to ensure alignment of recruiting processes and efforts.
- Other HR related projects and tasks as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree is required – Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related major.
- 1+ years of HR-Recruiting experience is required.
- Preferably in the IT field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of how to use and work in Applicant Tracking Systems.