Quality Assurance Inspector II
- Understand, maintain and execute Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Create and maintain AS9102 "First Article Inspection Reports" electronically.
- Inspect manufactured product for uniformity, conformance and record.
- Verify physical and chemical properties of materials used in the manufacturing process.
- Complete non-conforming material rejection reports.
- Demonstrate analytical reasoning, problem solving skills, development of technical skills and innovative solutions.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumferences and volume. Has the ability to apply concepts of geometry.
- Use the internet. Email system and MS Office applications
- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Complies with organizational standards including providing organizational support, cost consciousness, quality improvement, safety and security, ethics, promotion of diversity and professionalism.
- Strives for personal development and self-management through planning and organizing activities in order to meet commitments, manages attendance and punctuality, and increased productivity.
- Education consisting of a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
- Intermediate level of understanding all inspection hand tools and surface plate inspection techniques.
- DMIR experience preferred.
- Experienced with FAA Repair Station requirements preferred.
- Must pass a Jaeger #1 eye examination per Mil-Std-1595, SNT-TC-1 Mil-Std-410 and NAS 410, corrected or uncorrected.
- Knowledge of ANSI 14.5Y geometrical tolerancing.
- Functional knowledge of electronic material management systems.
- Interpersonal skills through teamwork and communication.