A team-oriented manufacturing company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic! This individual will be performing routine and preventative maintenance on machines and forklifts. A basic knowledge of controls, motors, gearboxes, bearings, pneumatic system components, and electrical systems is required. This individual must be driven, proactive, and reliable.
- Mechanical/electrical experience
- Reliable, someone who wants to work
- Flexibility is key
- Team player is a must - someone who is willing to stay and get the job done when necessary
- High level of energy
- A basic knowledge/familiarity with computers (internet browsing, Microsoft programs, creating and printing lists)
- Team-lift 70-100lbs frequently
- Ability to bend, stoop, lay on your back underneath machinery
- Able to work closely next to machines while they are running
- Attention to detail
- Safety is a top priority
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.