Bilingual Korean Executive Assistant
Position Summary Provide administrative, clerical support and personal assistance for a C level Executive. Maintain the Executive’s itinerary and schedule, and provide communications screening and services. Handle highly confidential and sensitive materials and issues. Function as the Executive’s travel coordinator. Plan, arrange, schedule, and coordinate domestic and international executive leadership, company and community meetings, travel, accommodations, appointments, meeting materials, and facilities. Maintain inventory of executive’s assigned property and equipment. Prepare executive personnel transaction documents, ensure access to company benefit and communications materials, and function as source to the executive for administrative information, forms, policies, procedures, and records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes multiple assignments and projects with minimal or no direction.
- Frequently deals with external customers at the highest level (CEO/Executive) as well as community leaders (Senators, Mayors, etc.). Assists the Executive with maintaining continuous executive, community, and industry contacts.
- Maintains the Executive’s itinerary and schedule with specific attention to detail. Identifies critical level of communications and the need for the Executive’s notification. Interprets and clarifies requests, and assists with required responses and action.
- Assists the Executive with personal affairs. Provides counsel on miscellaneous personal issues and the interpretation of administrative policies and procedures. Prepares executive level reports, compiles data into comprehensible format, and provides information for the executive’s effective community, internal, and company headquarters communications.
- Prepares and makes domestic and international travel and accommodation arrangements. Schedules and plans meetings and appointments for the Executive and special visitors. Coordinates and provides VIP visitor accommodations, special travel needs, and hotel arrangements. Obtains detail direction from dispatchers and other executives.
- Schedules executive conference rooms, maintains conference room equipment, and provides materials and supplies. Coordinates executive meetings and schedules with internal leadership via executive admin staff.
- Coordinates and assists in the preparation and execution of executive level communications.
- Performs word processing and prepares presentations, spreadsheets correspondence, contracts, internal memos, expense and status reports, etc. Establishes executive level documentation standards and creates templates and styles to be used
- Maintains network access, applications, and printing, and resolves network difficulties for the chief executive.
- Aids in maintaining good relations between Executive and employees as well as customers by ensuring thank you notes are sent, flowers by policy are sent and other actions as necessary.
- Project/Committee involvement as needed.
- Bilingual Korean proficiency required, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Corporate Environment working with C level executives and staff.
- Strong knowledge of mobile technology including smartphones, tablets, connectivity, and applications preferred, but not required.
- Experience developing executive presentations using a variety of PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheet graphs and tables, PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate executive levels within the company, the local community, and with critical industry contacts.
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written for internal and external personnel at all levels in Korean and English language.
- Ability to read, write, prepare, and interpret executive materials, presentations, contracts, or related documents in Korean and English language.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.