Do you have previous Welding AND Auto-mechanic experience? If so, Pro Staff may have the right opportunity for you! We are seeking to hire a Welder for a reputable company located in the White Bear Lake Area. Candidates must have previous welding and auto-mechanic experience.
Hours: 1st shift, 6AM - 2:30PM, Monday - Friday.
Candidates must be comfortable working overtime as needed
Pay: $18 - $20/hour DOE
Apply now, email us your resume to email@example.com, or call us for more information at 651-291-7811!
Essential job duties:
- Review welding production schedule with Lead to insure awareness of requirements and output required
- Read blue prints to determine weld locations, components and layouts
- Operate all position, stick and wire welding equipment used in the department
- Weld component parts as required referring to prints or product books as necessary
- Perform grinding, deburring and polishing duties required in the process of producing finished, high quality welding projects
- Report immediately to the supervisor any and all problems that may affect safety, equipment, tooling and or quality
- Inspect work periodically to insure that welds are consistent with approved levels of quantity and quality established by the company
- Manufacture prototype brackets to be used on new, changed or proposed products as requested
- Repair any re-weld to German DIN/AWS standard and field welding
- Operate bar code scanner/computer
- Set-up small fixtures as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical degree in Welding required
- Minimum 2 years Welding experience
- Must have Stick Welding experience
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Must be able to complete background check, drug screen, and physical exam
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
- 401k retirement plans
- Medical, dental/vision and life plans
- Paid holidays
- Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.