Do you have previous Medical Assembly or Production experience? If so we may have the right opportunity for you! We have several openings for morning shifts located in the St. Paul area! Job duties include machine operation, inspection of material, use of the microscope, and documentation of daily work. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity!
Hours are working on a rotating 12-hour shift, 7AM - 7PM.
Candidates must be comfortable working on the weekends
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00/hour
Apply now or email us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Give our office a call at 651-291-7811 for more information!
Job duties include:
- Performs trimming operations as required per work instructions
- Assembles parts per work instructions
- Use of microscope and other tools as required
- Weighs, sorts, and packages parts per work instructions
- Performs hand and machine stamping procedures
- Removes scrap material from molded parts
- Anneals parts per work instructions
- Previous Assembly/Manufacturing experience required
- Must be comfortable using the Microscope on a daily basis
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 25 lbs
- Background check and drug screen required
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
*401k retirement plans
*Medical, dental/vision and life plans
*Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.