The Project Coordinator will have a clear ability to drive large scale complex programs past the finish line. We are seeking a self-driven, focused, assertive, and goal oriented individual with a unique history of project management and training experience. As a Project Coordinator, you will be asked to convert visions into concrete programs. You will be responsible for working with internal teams to lead plans and run the resulting set of programs through to successful completion. This position is part of a team whose primary function is delivery of effective tools and resources to enable both internal and external sales in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Spend an ample amount of time on the phone communicating w/ internal and external contacts, discussing new programs or troubleshooting web and/or app access.
• Must have a natural patient and empathetic attitude and be able to communicate clearly while providing directions either electronically or verbally, without seeing the user’s actions.
• Navigating multiple software programs (Microsoft SharePoint, Box, Internal systems, Cornerstone) for purpose of building programs, uploading and updating documents, assigning users, and analyzing reports.
• Monitoring a centralized email inbox for all program participants and managing your time to ensure you reply to each inquiry within 4 business hours.
• Communicate with users regarding the status of their coursework completion and what needs to be done to close out each phase.
• Work independently to research users’ inquiries in order to formulate the appropriate responses.
• Very process-oriented, strong skills in MS Excel for reporting to include experience with formulas, graphs, and pivot tables to represent data in a dashboard format.
• Required to follow-up, track, consolidate, and report data to senior levels of management.
o BA/BS in Communications and/or Business Administration is preferred
o Have worked for a telco, mobile hardware OEM or software vendor is a plus
o A project management mindset as it relates to lifecycle and roadmap management are key attributes.
o Contact and relationship building must be innate
o Demonstrated ability to manage multiple internal and external relationships simultaneously
o Highly organized with ability to demonstrate successful program and project management
o Exceptional email and telephone etiquette is highly desired
o Strong organizational, analytical, attention to details is a must
Skills and Attributes:
o Enthusiastic—Positive, high-energy, and driven
o Communicative and Proactive—Able to adapt verbal and written communication mode and style for teams, individuals, and situations
o Situationally Aware—Be the first to notice risks, impediments, dependencies, and issues as they arise, and take the lead on facilitating resolutions
o Assertive Negotiator—Must have outstanding negotiation skills internally and externally; must be able to be a voice of reason and help make the tough calls to resolve conflicts
o Devoted to Detail—Careful to root out the subtle but salient differences that make or break a project
- Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- PowerPoint (beginner to intermediate)
- Outlook (intermediate to advanced)
- Cornerstone LMS experience is a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.