Clean Room Assembler
Are you seeking a 2nd shift Medical Assembly role? Do you have prior clean room experience and looking for something different? If so, Pro Staff has an amazing opportunity for you! We are partnering with a leading medical product company located in Plymouth, MN to recruit Medical Assemblers. These are temporary-to-hire positions working Monday through Friday from 3:30pm to Midnight. Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of prior medical assembly experience, the ability to read blueprints and small hand tools, and be able to start as soon as possible!
If you are interested in this position, please apply online now and e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call our office directly at 763-785-5352 to speak with a recruiter. Please mention the job ID of 291681.
Job Duties Include:
- Working in a clean room environment
- Assembling and inspecting medical bags and other devices
- Working with a under-lit table to inspect items for scratches, tears, or defects
- Using hand tools such as scissors to trim excess materials
- Other duties as assigned
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year of prior medical assembly experience
- Must have strong math skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to stand and move around for an entire shift
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.