Pro Staff in partnership with a large glass company located here in Faribault have several exciting opportunities in productions. We are currently are currently accepting applications for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift Process Technicians. We are looking for an individuals who has experience in a manufacturing setting with the ability to produce a high quality product. Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and work in a team environment along with having good computer skills. Individuals must also have a high standard for safety.
- Handling of glass by using equipment to assist with loading and unloading through the process.
- Continuous quality checks throughout each process
- Working with computer programs, HMI, and software to run equipment
- Ability to accurately measure using a micrometer, caliper and tape measure
- Soldering capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Testing product at different processes
- Troubleshooting and quick response to minimize downtime.
- Ability to work effectively as a team and individually.
- Commitment to succeeding and ensuring the job is done correctly with high quality
- Strong decision making and good judgment to keep production moving
- Ability to multi-task and get the job completed
- Understanding of supporting roles and direct contacts
- Strong communication skills
- Three years work experience in manufacturing is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent problem solving, creative thinking and communication skills
- Ability to work on their own and in a team environment
- Experience with computer systems
- Background and drug test required
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.prostaff.com for more information about opportunities available with Pro Staff.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.