Digital Project Coordinator
Atterro and Samsung are hiring for a Digital Project Coordinator
The Samsung.com Digital Project Coordinator serves as a key project manager for developing consumer experiences on Samsung.com including digital asset gathering, creation, and integration of technology and product information across Samsung business units and the Digital Experiences & Content Strategy Team. This role is responsible for managing the execution of .com based tactical digital marketing projects developed to support business unit campaigns and objectives, as well as implement and create efficiencies in current experience development processes. Reports to the Manager of Digital Experiences & Content Strategy Team. As a key contact between business units and Digital Experiences & Content Strategy Team, this role is also responsible for coordinating product information, timelines, approvals and asset distribution.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Manage process and support the timely and flawless execution of category experiences—including product pages, category pages, educational pages and all other associated pages throughout the site.
• Facilitate campaign launches for iconic products. Manage pre-order and pre-launch content, aligning between the desktop, tablet and mobile device experiences.
• Work hand-in-hand with internal stakeholders and the Digital Experiences & Content Strategy Manager for day-to-day project management of initiatives that drive product launch
• Co-ordinate cross departmental communication to develop, implement, monitor and report performance on all product launch initiatives
• Lead continuous optimization practices for assigned business units through taskforce creation and management (taskforces consist of Brand/Creative, Demand Generation, and other Marketing Services team)
• Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or Technology preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in content administration, management and/or publishing
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems
• Client management and communications skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge of/experience with technology categories including Consumer Electronics
• Project management skills required (planning, tracking and maintaining timelines, assets and deliverables)
• Some experience in agency management
• Detail-oriented with strong ability to multi-task
• Experience navigating complex organizational structures
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
• Interest and enthusiasm for the consumer electronics industry a plus
• Proactive and intrinsically motivated
• Ability to juggle multiple projects & work with minimal supervision
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.