Talent Acquisition Specialist-Contract to Hire!
Staffing Partners has an opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our client's team in the south metro! The Talent Acquisition Specialist position is instrumental in ensuring the quality of the candidate's experience throughout the recruiting, interviewing and hiring process. This person will handle the entire recruiting process in a fast-paced environment while providing effective communication with candidates, hiring managers and interview teams.
- Regularly meet with supervisors or hiring managers to discuss position requirements and qualifications.
- Updating job descriptions and developing behavioral-based interview questions for various openings.
- Posting open positions on company website, employment websites, and college websites.
- Attending career fairs, employer of the day sessions, and employer panels.
- Utilizing social media to identify qualified talent and post open positions.
- Tracking applicants who have applied and are passed on for an interview in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Interviewing selected candidates using various techniques (behavioral based vs skill based questions).
- Assisting supervisors with interviews and selection of applicants.
- Preparing offer letters, negotiating salary, presenting benefit information, establishing hire date, etc.
- Various other projects and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, psychology or related field.
- 1+ year of related experience in recruiting or talent acquisition.
- Ability to develop sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, etc).
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist-Contract to Hire!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly