Office Coordinator - Multicultural and International Programs and Services (MIPS)
- Employment Status
- Full Time
St. Catherine University seeks a full time Office Coordinator to successfully manage the day-to-day operations of the Multicultural and International Programs and Services (MIPS) Office. The Office coordinator serves as a liaison/communication facilitator for six administrative positions and interacts with diverse multicultural and international students, parents, friendship families, alumnae and community members. We are seeking a creative, adaptable person who enjoys working in a campus climate that promotes cultural inclusion and multicultural understanding. Hourly salary begins at $16/hour and includes a comprehensive benefit package with generous tuition benefits.
• General office management, telephone and email correspondence
• Creating and maintaining a welcoming and pleasant environment
• Planning and implementation of office policies
• Updating and maintaining social media sites and bi-weekly electronic newsletter
• Office budget tracking
• Provide work direction to student workers
• Maintain records and data bases
• Assist with programming and advertising
• Serve as a communication liaison to the departments within the University
• Project management as needed
• Bachelor's degree required with a minimum three (3) years office experience.
• Organizational and administrative experience, with ability to manage many tasks simultaneously.
• Successful candidates will demonstrate approachability, punctuality, professionalism, reliability, and flexibility; must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills.
• Familiarity or experience working with inter-cultural issues is necessary.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with multicultural and international populations.
• Proficiency with computer technologies such as Microsoft suite, Google Docs, and email
• Experience in higher education is preferred.
• The successful candidate must have the ability to respond respectfully, sensitively and effectively to people of all faith traditions, cultures and ethnicities in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org