The primary objective of the Rebate Assistant is to prepare rebate data for the Rebate Analysts to use in administering the Engine Aftermarket Rebate Program. This includes daily audits of Request for Special Services (RSS) Forms, keying customer set-up data into Rebate Express, uploading Excel documents from customers, keying rebate requests not otherwise uploaded from Excel or not otherwise uploaded by customers directly into Rebate Express. The position has direct impact on the data integrity of the Engine Aftermarket Rebate Program. This is a long term contract opportunity with potential for contract to hire.
- Keying rebate data submitted by customers into Rebate Express and/or Excel spreadsheets for further processing. At the same time, they will be performing basic auditing tasks against the data for such things as appropriate part numbers and basic math errors.
- Uploading data from Excel spreadsheets into Rebate Express.
- Keying control documents (RSS's) into Rebate Express.
- Filing control documents (RSS's) by attaching the pdf file to the Rebate Express program.
- Keying competitive pricing data into Excel spreadsheets.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree with plans to complete a Bachelor's Degree in the near future.
- Exceptional speed and accuracy in data entry.
- Good attention to detail. Strong organizational skills.
- Enjoys working with figures.
- Good team player—attitude of one who will take work off Rebate Analysts' desks to improve department.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and remain flexible with work direction.