3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A RISK CONSULTANT About This OpportunityThe Enterprise Response Program provides a centralized, cross-functional process for addressing and handling esclated risk events across the enterprise. The Risk Consultant will contribute to the consistency of this process through duties that contribute to the development and execution of the program, including: standardizing and analyzing information related to risk events; conducting external reasearch and development of insights, and informing internal partners through coordinated, cross-functional channels. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Risk Consultant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Manage near real time intake of enterprise risk events, incidents and crisis on a confidential basis. Intake involves: apply risk response criteria to decide level of urgency and triage appropriately; prepare effective timing and action plans to alert Target leaders when early warning signs indicate an issue, incident, or crisis is more likely to occur based on the initial assessment of level of urgency and independent judgment.
- Analyze Target's internal and external environment for potential factors that could cause an issue, incident, or crisis through research, tracking of relevant metrics/indicators, and ongoing dialogue with business units; develop insights to inform risk leadership and develop recommendations on course of action.
- Analyze historical information on issues, incidents, and crises to identify common themes, trends, root causes, etc. and develop recommendations to help prepare for and respond to future adverse events in a consistent, effective, and efficient manner, including case studies, tabletop exercises and issues immersion briefs.
- Develop and make standard timing and action plans to alert Target leaders when early warning signs indicate an issue, incident, or crisis is more likely to occur.
- Develop new and make standard written memos and reports on risk events, incidents and crisis to inform enterprise leadership. These will describe the risk or crisis, as well as the impact to Target and will contain confidential internal information.
- Lead special research projects and workstreams as identified by risk leadership and cross-functional partners.
- 4-year degree with strong academic performance or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and research ability
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage short timelines
- Strong computer skills
- Previous work experience in research or intelligence
- Previous work experience in public policy or communications