Sr Merchandise Specialist | Sporting Goods
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR MERCHANDISE SPECIALIST - Sporting Goods Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Primary responsibilities will be supporting Luggage dept, which contains both luggage and back to school. As a Merchandise Specialist, you'll take the lead as you help bring product to our guest by providing key executional support to both our merchant and inventory planning teams.
- Set up new vendors with partnership from vendors. Works with vendors to maintain item and vendor data.
- Help achieve an ideal online experience by partnering with vendors, buyers, analysts and contacts at the Fulfillment Centers to insure reliable .com order fulfillment.
- Maintain responsive communication for the department by acting as the liaison between Import Operations, Transportation, Store Ops and Vendors.
- Assist with sample coordination including maintaining, requesting, and storing samples for In Store Marketing, Catalogs, Circular, Public Relations, and other various functions.
- Help achieve an ideal in store experience for our guests, solving problems in our stores by working directly with our store team members via the MySupport System
- Support business at an Enterprise level
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize
- Multi-task oriented/detailed
- High sense of urgency/initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Respects, appreciates and is curious about diversity in relation to working with others; committed to developing an inclusive team