JOIN US AS A RISK CONSULTANT About This OpportunityThe Enterprise Risk Program team is accountable for the implementation of a consistent risk management framework across Target enabling coordinated enterprise-wide approach, common terminology and risk rating, and application of risk lifecycle activities. The Risk Consultant will manage cyclical risk activities and eGRC Archer technology solution to ensure enterprise risks and principal business unit risk information is kept current, aligned with Risk Framework and reflects accurate financial metrics and Key Risk Indicators. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Risk Consultant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Manage intake of new risks and risk assessment information, with significant volume of risks after risk identification activities across the enterprise to ensure accurate RSA Archer application and consistency with Risk Framework. This involves reviewing all newly identified risks, all existing enterprise risks and developing recommendations of severity of risks by applying Target's Risk Universe and risk impact and likelihood criteria.
- Develop new and make standard effective timing and action plans to achieve risk management goals and deliver on cyclical risk activity completion. This involves accurately assessing the severity of the risks and prioritizing action to initiate the risk management process.
- Analyze enterprise risks to ensure the financial components of enterprise risks are accurate and align with the business unit or enterprise financial components.
- Develop new and make standard recurring and ad hoc risk reporting for use by Risk leadership, Risk & Compliance leaders and business leaders.
- Special Projects: works on special projects and work streams related to root cause analysis and treatment plans of enterprise risks as well as scenario planning on enterprise response.
- 4-year degree with strong academic performance or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong computer skills
- High financial acumen
- Degree in Finance or related field
- Previous work experience with RSA Archer or related GRC tool
- Previous work experience in risk management