Pro Staff is searching for a Clutch Assembler to work in the Blaine area! Candidates will be responsible for assembling clutches using specific parts as per instructions to produce functional clutches for our customers. Are you mechanically inclined and enjoy working with auto parts? Then we would like to speak with you!
Hours: Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble clutches as per instructions and within productivity standards.
- Assure a high degree of accuracy.
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of work area.
- Lay out materials in an organized fashion and assemble clutches in a reliable and disciplined fashion.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Assembly experience preferred
- Able to work in team environment
- Able to complete a background check and drug screen
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.