Plant Maintenance Manager
- Oversee directly or through subordinates the maintenance of plant facilities.
- Monitor production equipment to ensure continued process capability.
- Determine maintenance requirements for machinery and equipment and perform required PM.
- Maintain inventory or maintenance supplies to ensure continuing process capability.
- Coordinate maintenance and production requirements..
- Monitor equipment for adherence to safety and environmental policies.
- Support and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Document all maintenance performed to adhere to ISO guidelines.
- Preventative maintenance responsibilities on all equipment. - Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and leading team members on the use 5S, equipment, and resources.
- Establish and maintain standards and policies for pollution control, inspection, and maintenance of equipment in accordance with engineering principles and safety regulations.
- Negotiate with contractors for facilities and facility modifications.
- Coach team members to ensure all environmental health and safety polices are followed
- Perform reporting and investigation on all environmental and safety incidents, driving to root cause and permanent resolution.
- Maintain Air Quality/Emission Equipment to insure compliance. TRAVEL:
As required (25%). SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-The ability to build strong relationships.
-Minimum 10 years of operational/manufacturing experience in a leadership role.
- Minimum of direct 10 years of maintenance or engineering experience.
-Ability to plan for short, mid and long range goals
-Demonstrated problem solving skills
-Automotive Industry experience preferred (ISO TS 16949, Core tools, ISO 14001, OSHAs 18001, etc.).
- PLC programming/ Mechanical / Electrical skills.
- Six Sigma (Green Belt / Black Belt / Champion, etc.) preferred
- Lean Manufacturing experience. EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Associate or Technical degree required. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical/Electrical or related Engineering field preferred. CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Reaching, stooping, standing, pushing, pulling, lifting and grasping all within a manufacturing environment. WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
Exposure to plant environment with noise levels possible above acceptable limits. Proper PPE will be provided
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.