Looking for work close to home? Pro Staff is now hiring for multiple day positions in Monticello. Our client is a family owned leader in the die-casting business and is looking for quality minded people to help them grow!
As a casting operator you will run various manual operations such as machine cycle start, hand spraying, positioning of inserts in die cast tool, de-flashing parts and dies, removing hot die castings from the machine, visually inspecting die castings and taking measurements to ensure conformance to specification.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Observe continuous operation of machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect malfunctions, making adjustments as instructed
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
- Position and secure work pieces on machines
- Remove finished products from dies using hand tools, air hoses and other equipment
- Trim excess material from parts
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Basic match and measurement skills
- Ability to follow both written and verbal work instruction
- Ability to pass drug and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.