Pro Staff- Coon Rapids is seeking a qualified Buyer's Assistant to support to Buyers in a variety of ways at one of our premiere clients in Anoka!
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform various data entry tasks including setting up new products in the Company's database, updating pricing and other fields for products, input product transfer requests between distribution facilities and respond appropriately to information on various internal product management reports.
- Monitor receipts of products and follow up appropriately on any shipments that do not arrive when expected.
- Serve as a resource for Company sales representatives and customers. The incumbent will answer product-related questions including product characteristics, when shipments will arrive, and the status of back orders.
- Manage the Company's response to any product recalls.
- When directed to, fill in for Buyers by performing the procurement function and ensure adequate supply of products to meet customer demand.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the Buyers or the Director of Purchasing.
- Regular and Predictable attendance and punctuality.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field of study is preferred.
- Previous experience in purchasing or procurement is preferred.
- Familiarity with PCs, the internet, MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong Problem-Solving ability with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, work and organize multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.