Do you have previous experience in B2B account management? Are you looking for a new and exciting career? A local manufacturer has a Direct Hire opportunity to join their team! Candidates must have previous experience in customer service/order entry with a manufacturer or distributor.
Hours are: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday-Friday
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Process all incoming orders in a timely manner from receipt of order through verifying product availability, pricing, terms, credit status, order entry and release.
- Provide basic technical product information to customers.
- Assist outside sales representatives with quotation process and provide support as needed.
- Provide proactive customer service including acknowledgment of requests, timely resolution of any concerns, and follow-up on open order issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience in business to business settings such as industrial, manufacturing, or distribution company
- Bachelor's degree or related field experience preferred
- Experience in customer service, order management, account management is a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.