WINDOW ASSEMBLER /GLAZER
Pro Staff St. Cloud is looking for candidates to assist in window assembly and glazing for a local custom aluminum window, door and curtain wall manufacturing company.
Hours: 6am - 2:30pm, with a pay rate of $12.00/hr.
• Work together with team members to accomplish department and company goals for efficiency, quality and delivery dates
• Read and interpret blueprints and process drawings
• Tasks may include processing, assembly, glazing, cutting, etc.
• May be required to operate saws, punches, drill presses, crimper, hand drills, etc.
• Assure that all parts meet quality criteria; report errors or quality issues immediately
Sound like a job for you? Apply online, submit a resume, or contact our St. Cloud Office at 320/656-9777.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Previous manufacturing experience required
• Job shop experience preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.