Slot Technical Supervisor
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $20 - $24 / hr - based on qualifications
Supervises the Slot Technicians while directing the workflow on the floor and bench to maintain quality of guest service and efficient repairs while ensuring regulatory compliance. Verification level for jackpot above specified amounts.
- Supervises Slot Technicians and coordinates daily tasks to ensure quality service. Monitors slot repair activities to ensure compliance with all departmental procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the gaming system to ensure its integrity.
- Mentors subordinates and assists in team member training and development. Completes performance appraisals on direct reports.
- Conducts machine verifications for large jackpots and reports results to the Slot Shift Manager before jackpot hand pay. Resolves guest-related machine problems in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in Electronics field or a combination of education and Slot repair experience equal to two years.
- Successful completion of Slot Bench Technician test.
- Advanced proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database, electronic mail software and operating systems.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.
- Industrial Truck Driving permit may be required (forklift).
- On feet or standing 75% of time.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.