1ST SHIFT MACHINE OPERATOR
Are you detail oriented and catch onto new things quickly? If so, Pro Staff may have a great opportunity for you! We are partnering with a company in Brooklyn Park to recruit a 1st shift Weaver. In this role, you will be responsible for operating a loom and checking your work for quality assurance. The ideal candidate is someone who has good communication skills and is willing to learn new skills and past machine operating experience is a huge plus. This position is on 1st shift and the pay starts out at $15 per hour with a raise once hired on permanently.
Interested candidate are encouraged to apply online now or email your resume to Plymouth@prostaff.com.
If you would like to learn more about this position call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at 763.785.5352 and reference position #292046
Additional monetary perks:
$500 after first 6 months (includes time as temp); additional $500 after 1 year of employment
$250 after the first 6 months and another $250 at one year
All monetary bonus based upon combination of attendance and performance ($$ varies)
- Starts the loom and checks the fabric for flaws according to customer specifications
- Changes filing spools
- Changes the selvedge spools when empty
- Checks to ensure that all ends are drawn in correctly
- Fills out piece tickets for the yardage at shift changes
- Ensures the waste selvedge is running correctly
- Makes frequent quality inspections of the fabric
- Keeps debris out of the machine.
- Makes minor repairs to burners and brakes, etc.
- General Housekeeping duties
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.