Atterro and Samsung Electronics America have an exciting contract opportunity for a Data Analyst in Plano, TX!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Ad-Hoc Reporting/Analysis on SVC Tracking Analysis & Monitoring Device Quality and Performance Metrics
- Development and execution of special projects to improve Reporting Process
- Assist Sr. Data Coordinator with Development & Maintenance of the Reporting process and Documenting & Reporting G-CIC errors and Issues
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly analysis/presentation on SVC Tracking Management Data to include critical points for improvement
- Required to work closely with Field Service to provide Analytic support (Reporting on Device Quality and Performance, etc.)
- Coordinate with various departments on supporting Quality Reporting improvement plans
- Coordinate service policy development with all service groups including Contact Center SEA/SEC/HQ
- Timely preparation and delivery of reports
- Data Integrity - Should work with Sr. Data Coordinator to make sure data integration is working correctly between G-CIC & BI. Includes issue identification and reporting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- HS diploma or commensurate experience in data analysis
- Highly skilled in MS Office: Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Critical thinker with efficient Time Management skills and excellent Analytical skills/Problem Solving Abilities
- Data presentation, organization, and successful task completion with accurate and timely data analysis
- Ability to create and maintain an enthusiastic and positive work climate
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.