Are you an Accounts Receivable professional looking to leverage your skills and knowledge on a long them contract basis? Hunter Hamilton has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to work in the west Minneapolis metro on a 12-15 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large, growing organization. As an Accounts Receivable Specialist your responsibilities will include:
• Open mail and field customer calls
• Generate, print and mail daily customer invoices and monthly statements.
• Submit Invoices to 3rd party portals for payment
• Manage Customer Master set up and change process
• Complete payment application duties daily, ensuring all payments received are cleared
• Process manual invoices and credit memos
• Pull invoice and backup requests for various departments when requested for budget variances and/or YTD spend inquiries.
• Maintain filing of required documents as directed
• Assist with various accounting duties and projects as requested.
• 2 year Accounting degree or better.
• 2+ years’ accounts receivable experience
• 2+ years’ experience with payment application process
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), with intermediate Excel skills
• Discretion and trustworthiness due to frequent contact with confidential material is a must
• Ability to interact professionally and respectfully with internal personnel and external vendors
• General understanding of accounting practices and principles
• Ability to multi-task, work under time constraints, and adhere to schedules
• Ability to organize work and manage time, paying attention to details with a high degree of accuracy
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.