Atterro and Samsung are seeking a Wellness Coordinator to join their team based in Richardson, TX
• Coordination of all requests pertaining to business relationship between Cigna and Samsung
- Includes associated subsidiaries
-Assisting other subsidiaries (SRA, SSI) to manage wellness programs
-Helping employees to understand their benefits and how they apply to wellness
-Looking up claims information, etc. to assist employees with Cigna-related questions
• Event Planning & Execution (where Cigna claims mgmt. is involved)
- Wellness-Related Event Planning (Idea Generation)
- Wellness-Related Event Communications Development
- Reporting Event Results
- Health fairs
- Flu Shots
- Biometric Screenings
• Manning email responses within the Wellness Team Mailbox
- Daily processing of submitted WAN’s
- Monthly Payroll submission (excel spreadsheet)
- Running reports (GHR Hub) and spreadsheet manipulation- (vlookup formulas)
• Monthly Newsletter
- Writing/editing information pertaining to wellness pillars
• Managing Wellness Coordinators
- Scheduling monthly meetings (2nd Thursday of every month)
- Sending out invite in Outlook
- Creation of monthly agenda
- Sending out meeting notes after meeting
In addition to the above responsibilities, the Wellness Coordinator will be required to travel to Ridgefield Park, NJ and Mountain View, CA a few times per year.
• Administrative skills will come in to play when coming in to contact with other subsidiaries, however it is not the bulk of the position.
• Important to have good MS Excel experience with v-lookups and basic formulas
• Ideal candidate will have a wellness background; would be open to looking at candidates with an event planning background with a dynamic personality
• Candidate must have dynamic, outgoing personality as you have to engage people in this role; A quite introverted personality will not work;
• Must have a passion for well-being, event planning as incumbent will be using communication skills for flyers etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.