Manufacturing Engineer II
We are working with a med device company in the west metro that is looking for multiple Manufacturing Engineers for a project scheduled to last until the end of the year, but has a high likelihood of going longer. Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years experience in a similar role, have worked in a regulated environment (medical device highly preferred) and knowledgeable with IQ, OQ and PQ. Candidates must be energetic and comfortable being on the production floor.
- Support the manufacture of products to ensure Operations core metrics are successfully achieved.
- Provide technical leadership and support of manufacturing improvements and floor support for assigned product lines.
- Provide engineering support for troubleshooting efforts for any process issues in designated area.
- Summarize and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution of process problems.
- Develop and maintain the documentation necessary to ensure the consistent manufacture of products (processes, drawings, and shop floor paperwork).
- Work with Process Development engineers to ensure design for manufacturing elements are incorporated into PDP activities.
- Identify, justify, and implement significant data driven projects to reduce manufacturing costs, improve processes, increase product reliability, and enhance process capability.
- Design and evaluate new and existing fixtures and equipment, test methods, specifications, layouts, and standards supporting a Lean manufacturing environment.
- Identify and recommend manufacturing technologies to strategically develop business objectives and potential opportunities.
- May have supervisory responsibility for technician staff.
- Comply with applicable FDA and international regulatory laws/standards and company standards.
-Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Industry Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, etc. )
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a highly regulated environment, medical device is highly preferred
- Possess excellent communication skills. Ability to speak with a wide range of people effectively.
- Experience with laser cutting and/or stent fabrication experience is a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.