General Shop Person
Pro Staff is seeking a General Fabrication Assistant for our manufacturing client in Milwaukee. Our client specializes in the custom fabrication of iron and steel products. Candidates must be sharp, have excellent math skills, good mechanical ability, and a clean driving record. Additionally, candidates must have previous metal fabrication experience and verifiable consistent record of attendance. This is a full time position Mon- Fri from 7am-3:30pm schedule, with a possibility of overtime.
Typical Job Duties Include:
• Cutting metal material using various cutting machines
• Grinding and polishing metal products with electrical hand grinders
• Loading & unloading trucks and stores incoming steel material with the use of overhead crane
• Washing steel tubing to remove grease
• Excellent math skills, especially factions and decimals
• Previous experience with hand and power tools
• Ability to perform heavy lifting. Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clear driving record
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online now or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.