Electrical Assembler/Panel Assembler
Do you have a strong understanding of panel wiring? Do you have a working knowledge of electrical standards such as NEC, UL, IEC? If so, Pro Staff wants to hear from you! We are currently looking for experienced Electrical Assemblers/Panel Assemblers for multiple temp to hire opportunities in Sussex! These Assemblers will be responsible for the assembly of custom electrical control panels. This is a first shift, Monday – Friday opportunity, and pay rates start at $16/hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Follow assembly instruction, including drawings, prints, and electrical schematics
• Lay out and mount components
• Wire assembled components from simple schematics and wire lists
• Communicate effectively with other departments and individuals
• Route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to established electrical standards
• Previous experience working with electrical schematics and wire lists
• The ability to follow detailed drawings, instructions, and prints
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.