The Minneapolis Pro Staff team is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill our opening role acting as an Administrative Assistant. The purpose of the Administrative Assistant position is to provide general office support across a variety of departments for a local company in the Minneapolis area. We are seeking an individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, able to work without supervision and has a keen eye for detail.
- Greet visitors, sign packages, answer and transfer all incoming phone calls
- Reviewing of settlements, communication with buyers and internal origination facilities, and data compilation
- Executive support including event planning
- Additional as needed under the direction of the General Manager
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative assistant role
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Professional mannerisms
- Prefer experience with Tableau
If this is something that peaks your interest we would love to hear from you. Please apply online or call (612) 339-2220 to speak with a recruiter today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.